Project Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
Responsible for managing the roll out of the new Retail Re-imagined program of work across Emirates Commercial out stations for implementation and adoption of new Retail Re-imagined concept. Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for a dynamic portfolio of projects across Emirates Commercial from inception to successful implementation and adoption. Manage internal and external stakeholders including customers and vendors.
- Manages a number of strategic business projects across Emirates Commercial out station in compliance with practices, standards and processes defined by departmental and corporate PMO guidelines.
- Organises multiple projects/ priorities by breaking down into project plan assessing how much effort a particular task or project is going to take and assigns resources accordingly.
- Leads, inspires and motivates diverse and cross-functional team members, assesses performance, and coaches / supports them. Acts as an SME and supports, coaches and develops others across the company.
- In quantitative discipline such as business administrations / IT /engineering / economics / sciences (preferred)
- Commercial Sales/Retail
- Certification in Lean and/or Six Sigma is a plus
- Professional experience: 6-8 years in project management, business improvement or productivity, management consultancy, or technology