Project Manager Jobs In Dubai | Parsons
Ready to put your project management expertise to work on complex, urban projects? Are you great with people and have a track record managing teams that get the job done Parsons is now hiring an experienced Project Manager with a desire to work on creating innovative, practical solutions to various projects that enhance the fabric of our community. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of a housing project in the role of PMC. You will be responsible for managing different contractors and supervision consultants on-site, dealing with daily issues, handling all authorities and interactions with the client. You will hold good problem-solving capabilities as well as strong communication skills.
- Acts as the Company representative with the client, consultants, and contractors during the program execution.
- Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and secures additional work with client.
- Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
- Participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
- Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical/business field
- 20+ years of related work experience is required.
- Previous project management experience on community development projects is a must.
- Successful candidate must have a combination of both infrastructure and buildings experience. They must have successfully delivered land development projects.
- Experience as PMC is a must.