Project Manager Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
To coordinate retail store fit outs, retail store renovations, store closures and retail / office relocation projects across the retail portfolio in the MENA region. The project manager must ensuring that all projects are coordinated and delivered to the highest possible standards by adhering to cost and time efficiencies.
- Prepare the project schedule for any new project under his/her portfolio of brands and kick off meeting conducted with all stakeholders.
- Assist with the preparation of the cost tracker, to be reviewed and approved before submitting for record
- Support the Procurement Manager and QS in confirming quantities for long lead materials. Follows up on material orders ensuring on track for project delivery.
- Liaise with landlords/local; authorities / professional consultants and manage contractors so that all 3rd party approvals to start work are in place.
- Ability to use your own specialized knowledge to solve problems.
- Collaboration with external parties, build relationships with different suppliers in the region.
- Formal qualification in Architecture/design, civil engineering or project management.
- Working knowledge of project management, office and design soft ware
- Minimum 5 years working in an interior fit out environment either from the contractor or client’s side