Project Analyst – EMEA Jobs In Dubai | Baker Hughes
For More Jobs: Click Here
Industry Energy technology (IET) part of Baker Hughes Company operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value-chain and industrial sector. We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and lifecycle services. Our mechanical Engineering Team uses cutting-edge technology to design gas and steam turbines, compressors and expanders.
- Booking Jobs in SAP including planning as per Projects team request initiation.
- Managing billing milestones and revenue milestones when due
- Invoicing of Jobs, verification of support documents. Customer Survey milestones setup and trigger, supporting the service team when required in follow-up with customer
- Billing back internal jobs and ensuring that cost hit parent country and that it happens simultaneously in same month
- Coordinating for delivery of invoices to the customer internal/external.
- Supporting the Account Receivables team in collections when requested.
- Have a bachelor on Business administration.
- Have minimum of 1 year experience in project coordination and management in a digital business.
- Have SAP – P31 knowledge.
- Have fluency in English and French.
- Have good knowledge of MS Office and SAP applications.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with customers, teams and suppliers