Program Manager – Financial Services – Spanish or Greek Speaker Jobs In Dubai | Source EQ
For More Job:Click Here
Well known global financial advisory services firm specializing in investor programs for residence and citizenship programs is searching for a Program Manager for the fast growing Dubai office. This important role will help to manage specific international programs that empower individuals and families to become global citizens by investing in second residences and citizenship around the world.
- Ensure that all legal and procedural requirements with regard to the respective program are met
- Follow each step of the process for all new and all existing files for each program;
- Review existing documents and prompt concerned third party in case of discrepancy or need to provide fresh originals/copies;
- ▪ Supervises and maintains the company’s archives, database, and all existing CRM and workflowprocess management systems
- Input reference dates and information regarding the progress of the file in the existing CRM and workflow process management systems;
- Make sure that the existing CRM and workflow process management systems contain true, correct, and up-to-date information about all files at all times.
- Reply to inquiries and requests about ongoing files within one business day
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- University Degree in Marketing, Business or similar
- Team player, collaborative, reliable, flexible and cooperative with a high level of dedication;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous experience as a Relationship Manager will be considered a plus
- Fluent English and additional either Spanish or Greek speaker