GCG Enterprise Solutions
Procurement Specialist Jobs In Dubai | GCG Enterprise Solutions
For More Jobs: Click Here
Established in 1982, The Digital Imaging & Office Services Solutions of Gulf Commercial Group was created to lead the Office Automation Solutions sector in the thriving UAE market. Today, GCG Enterprise Solutions delights an enviable list of distinguished clients with the most comprehensive portfolio of business information management technology in the region.
- To be responsible for researching and registering new suppliers, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices and discounts.)
- Provide all assistance in making cost-effective purchases and ensure we maintain a fully stocked inventory.
- To promote a collaborative, client focused, quality and result oriented approach
- Processes purchase requests for stock items and on demand items according to sales demand and coordinating with sales coordinators, logistics and finance teams.
- Builds vendor relationships to secure the best prices on products for the company and negotiate prices when necessary.
- Gathers and prepares documents like quotes, proposals and purchase terms and conditions from suppliers.
- Analyzes material availability, creates, and manages purchase orders including tracking, checking of content to ensure cost – efficient and on time supply of materials according to demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, SCM, Procurement, Logistics Management from a recognized University or Institution.
- Certification in related SCM and Procurement is a plus
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of clearing and forwarding regulations.
- Experience in working with systems such as SAP / Oracle.
- Able to uphold and respect procurement ethics and to conduct activities with integrity.