Procurement Specialist GP Jobs In Dubai | Otis
Provides management information and insights on all dimensions of work area performance to facilitate discussion and decision making, both on a periodic basis and for ad-hoc management requests. Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Participates in the definition and approves the supplier selection methods in accordance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviews purchase requests/orders in accordance with the delegation of authority matrix.
- Solid and Robust approach to contracting (reviews and evaluates contracts, approving award letters and purchase orders and negotiating change orders)
- Participates in the development and revision of procurement and contracting policies, procedures and strategies for Otis – Entity and its branches, as appropriate.
- Seeks opportunities to expand the supplier base and drive cost reduction initiatives; strong negotiations skills required
- Resolves ad hoc problems such as bid disputes and supplier protests in collaboration with concerned departments.
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
- Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended.
- Strives to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role.
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth.