Procurement Officer Jobs In Sharjah | AWJ
Apply Also 👉Financial Analyst Jobs In Sharjah | Talvana
Procurement Officers are responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
Apply Also 👉 Data Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Talvana
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Secures permits and documentations from concerned government municipalities and authorities related to order delivery
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Represents the company in shipment inspections, undertakings and audits conducted by the point of entry customs. Provides regular update to the warehouses on the delivery status and schedule
- Ensures that deliveries are received on time and coordinates with the respective warehouses for proper storage Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
Apply Also 👉 Senior Financial Advisor Jobs in Dubai | CBD Careers
- 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position in a F&B company.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- IT Skills: Excellent MS Office and Internet
- Research Attention to detail
- Initiative – self-motivated.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.