Procurement Officer Jobs In Dubai | Santaf Holdings
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
A Procurement Officer works in the procurement department and oversees a vital part of the supply chain. Procurement Officer responsibilities include evaluating suppliers, maintaining relationships, approving products, and ensuring the cost-effective procurement of materials, parts, or goods.
- Conduct self-guided research to become familiar with what products are available as well as their costs and benefits
- Search available products to find the best combination of quality, price, and delivery
- Negotiate policies and contracts with various suppliers
- Manage deliveries to confirm compliance with contracts
- Monitor stock levels and verify purchase requisitions
- Identify damaged or defective goods and work out an alternative solution with the supplier
- Keep detailed records and prepare and submit necessary reports
- Maintain professional relationships with all key suppliers
- Attend various conferences, supplier plants, and vendor interviews to stay informed about changes and advancements in the industry
- Holistically Manage Risk
- Enhance Sustainability
- Improve Supplier Relationships
- Participate in a Global Market.
- Involve New Technology.
- Develop Financial Skills.
- Lead in Innovation.
- Collaborate Effectively
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023