Procurement Officer Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
Procurement Officers are responsible for assessing products, services and suppliers and negotiating contracts. They are also responsible for ensuring that approved purchases are of a sufficient quality and are cost-efficient.
- Conduct self-guided research to become familiar with what products are available as well as their costs and benefits
- Search available products to find the best combination of quality, price, and delivery
- Negotiate policies and contracts with various suppliers
- Manage deliveries to confirm compliance with contracts
- Monitor stock levels and verify purchase requisitions
- Identify damaged or defective goods and work out an alternative solution with the supplier
- Keep detailed records and prepare and submit necessary reports
- Maintain professional relationships with all key suppliers
- Attend various conferences, supplier plants, and vendor interviews to stay informed about changes and advancements in the industry
- Holistically Manage Risk
- Enhance Sustainability
- Improve Supplier Relationships
- Participate in a Global Market.
- Involve New Technology.
- Develop Financial Skills.
- Lead in Innovation.
- Collaborate Effectively