Procurement Officer Jobs In Dubai | Delma Group
For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for an astute procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The procurement officer’s responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
- Conduct self-guided research to become familiar with what products are available as well as their costs and benefits
- Search available products to find the best combination of quality, price, and delivery
- Negotiate policies and contracts with various suppliers
- Manage deliveries to confirm compliance with contracts
- Monitor stock levels and verify purchase requisitions
- Identify damaged or defective goods and work out an alternative solution with the supplier
- Keep detailed records and prepare and submit necessary reports
- Maintain professional relationships with all key suppliers
- Attend various conferences, supplier plants, and vendor interviews to stay informed about changes and advancements in the industry
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023