Procurement Officer Jobs In Dubai | Delma Group
Procurement officers are responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills are a must.
- Candidate should possess sound knowledge in trading of engineering goods.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI.
- Coordinating with the supplier and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality.
- Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time.
- Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
- Send the enquiries to supplier to get the lowest quote.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Preparing the Po’s and coordinating the procurement process.
- Build supplier relationship and correspondence through emails & calls.
- Should be aware of the complete process of shipment and logistics