Procurement Manager Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
The objective of the Procurement function is to encapsulate all forms of procurement of Construction/Engineering related (goods and services, works, supply agreement, annual maintenance contracts, professional engagement, etc) for the business units based on the required scope of work. Specifically, this position works closely with the various business units across the organisation and Finance Department.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Must have knowledge of FIDIC or FAR.
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent. CIPS an advantage.
- Technical knowledge of best procurement practices.
- Exposure to both bidding and tendering process