Emirates National Oil Company
Procurement Controller Jobs in Dubai | ENOC Careers
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Procurement Controller
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Roles at this level lead a procurement team. They review, approve and process purchase documentation prepared by their teams. They analyze and resolve problems / bottlenecks and participate in the improvement projects and development of procurement & contracting policies and procedures.
- Review existing procurement & contracting policies and procedures and suggest improvements to streamline workflow and achieve better control and safeguard company’s interests.
- Supervise Procurement group assigned to various purchase & contracting activities. Review the completed work and ensure that is falls in line with procedures, time targets and quality standards.
- Regularly evaluate supplier performance and upgrade it by suggesting corrective action to remedy deficiencies. Analyse root cause and resolve disputes with suppliers.
- Bachelors Degree in Science or Business Administration or relevant Engineering from accredited institution.
- Minimum 10-12 years direct and relevant experience in a procurement function within Oil & Gas or petrochemical industry.