Private Nurse Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are searching for a reliable and compassionate home care nurse to join our team. The home care nurse’s responsibilities include performing patient visits and monitoring their conditions, conducting tests, and writing reports for the physician. You should be able to address all the caregivers’ concerns and make appropriate adjustments to the patients’ in-home management plan.
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or similar.
- Additional courses in biology, anatomy, and science may be required.
- Relevant license and certification.
- A completed apprenticeship or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to follow instructions but also to act independently if necessary.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- Physical and mental strength.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transport may be required.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.