Principal Thermal Generation Consultant Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
At Jacobs, our Power Solutions team is geared towards providing a more integrated approach offering end-to-end service to support our clients in energy networks, thermal generation, renewable generation and storage solutions space. We are helping our clients meet the challenges faced in countries and cities across the globe, providing innovative solutions from replacing conventional thermal power plants with renewable energy to developing demand side management strategies.
- Facilitating independent design/review/assurance on Projects
- Leading on the support of bid preparation and assisting with submittals as required, through supporting sales, operations and market solutions in the pursuit and delivery of financially successful projects
- Helping to create a broader pipeline for the Jacobs Power and Energy business and associated services
- Actively engaging with clients across power and energy, enhancing our reputation through strong service delivery and ensuring Jacobs services are actively sought after for technical expertise
- As a successful candidate, you will be come with broad experience in the power and energy sector covering a range of power generation technologies covering coal, gas, diesel and evolving clean energy thermal generation technologies.
- Experience should cover the core generation technologies as well as associated balance of plant.
- Experience in a technical lead role on one or more projects delivering end to end engineering, procurement and construction of conventional power generation assets would be desirable.