Principal Solutions Architect-Mobile Jobs in Dubai
The Principal Solutions Architect develops innovative solutions and technology strategy. They own the E2E solution design strategy across teams, and partner with other architects. The role makes recommendations for new procedures and overall architectural approach, partnering with senior level Architects.
- Lead the definition and governance of new corporate and portfolio IT standards, guidelines and practices by analysing and understanding potential impact of competing technologies, assessing their strategic significance, defining their strategic role and scope, roadmap, relationship to existing standards, and periodically reviewing our entire IT estate in the context of those standards.
- Lead the development and documentation of architectural patterns and solution designs for use in solutions.
- Provide expert consultancy and coaching on architectural patterns and solution designs to project teams. Guide and mentor the teams through the entire solution development lifecycle.
- Scout market and track technology advancements and new business innovations, determine how they relate to our IT strategy, existing standards, platforms and patterns, and lead the work to amend existing assets or create new assets to reflect changes in the technology landscape. Showcase business value by executing Proof of Concepts by engaging relevant IT teams.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline.
- Experience in Information Technology, Architecture
- Experience in development of large scale, complex, distributed, mission critical applications in heterogeneous environments.
- Technical leadership in leading a group of technical architects and senior developers. Ability to influence delivery plans based on architecture and skills constraints.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023