John Wood Group
Principal Instrument and Control Engineer Jobs In Dubai | John Wood Group
For More Jobs: Click Here
Develops the design of process control and automation systems in compliance with industry standards and customer requirements. Collaborates with client counterpart to develop control systems concepts, architectures and control platforms as applied to the client project.
- Analyze plant processes, design and implement improvements.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
- Plan preventative maintenance.
- Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, electrical, manufacturing, or mechanical engineering preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in a related field.
- Technical proficiency in some software applications.
- Strong cause-effect analytical abilities to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills.