Principal Green Hydrogen Consultant Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
At Jacobs, our Power Solutions team is geared towards providing a more integrated approach offering end-to-end service to support our clients in energy networks, thermal generation, renewable generation and storage solutions space. We are helping our clients meet the challenges faced in countries and cities across the globe, providing innovative solutions from replacing conventional thermal power plants with renewable energy to developing demand side management strategies.
- Development of delivery capability for hydrogen related projects for utility, industrial, transportation and municipal clients
- Execution of market strategy to support Jacobs’s growth in the Energy Transitions market
- Collaborating with Client Account Managers and sales professionals on pursuits of strategic importance to the firm. This will include extensive client dialogue, team building, and development of differentiating strategies
- Scope and manage technical and feasibility studies and delivery projects relating to hydrogen production technologies as well as hydrogen management and downstream use in the energy, transport and industrial sectors.
- Knowledge of industrial processes and equipment as: Steam Methane Reformer, Nitrogen Air Separation Unit, Ammonia Plants with associated Ammonia Pipelines and its BOP equipment
- Knowledge of cost data and benchmarks for Ammonia process technologies, as well as technologies for chemical derivatives like methanol, or Kerosene, etc.
- Experience in all aspects of the project development lifecycle with a focus on the Renewables Fuels markets (Hydrogen, Ammonia, Methanol, or alternative fuels)
- Experience with Ammonia process technologies, including plant operations, process design, and /or simulation