Primary Care Specialist Jobs In Dubai | Sanofi
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
To maximise sales and market share of assigned Sanofi products in the designated area by conducting sales promotions in line with Company strategy, rules and local regulations and support the District Manager / Sales Manager in knowledge transfer to the new hires
- Supply quality medical information to the different healthcare professionals in compliance with professional ethics and company image, rules and regulations
- Identify customers and manage sales promotion of assigned products to the target doctors to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets in line with company strategy
- Develop weekly and monthly visit plans in consultation with the line manager and in compliance with Sanofi internal sales systems and procedures
- Maintain and update product and competition knowledge in order to create a good professional image and build good relationships with trade personnel
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Details to achieve the success
- Update all the required information on doctor cards and list
- Implement territory coverage plan (No. of sales call & Visit frequency)
- Abide by the requirements of the internal Code of Ethics including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct in line with the Company procedure with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company
- Takes personal accountability to use personal experience and knowledge, as well as the training and tools provided by Sanofi, to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all ethics and governance relevant to the role (Sanofi Policies and Procedures and any relevant legal requirements) and demonstrate personal leadership in applying these to all work undertaken.
- Escalates any decisions, or seek the support of colleagues or management if personal knowledge and understanding is not at the level required to carry out any part of the role
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023