Pricing Manager Jobs In Dubai | AW Rostamani Group
Responsible for the implementation of strategic, tactical, and operational pricing initiatives. Business Objectives & Operations: To maximize the revenue potential from Arabian Automobiles B2B & B2C operations to meet the forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters and set the necessary action plans in place to mitigate risks and ensure that sales and GPM Sales performance objectives.
- Develop a continuous learning & development plan in conjunction with Training & GHRD (Digital, Technical &
- Non-Technical) towards building the right skill sets in line with evolving digital transformation & competitive market.
- Create healthy and fair work environment to ensure high employee engagement and retention.
- Monitor the performance of the direct reportees and mentor as required with regular feedback to maximize performance.
- Staff performance evaluation and training for effective work deliverables.
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field / Masters in Business.
- Have min 5-10 years experience in a similar role including solid exposure to managing pricing processes, implementing pricing initiatives, and creating pricing process documentation.
- Possess a strong understanding of pricing strategies and concepts.
- Have excellent communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Have strong analytical skills, are comfortable dealing with numerical data, and have strong attention to detail.