Preseller Jobs In Dubai | PepsiCo
As part of the sales team the primary role of this position is to maximize sales volume, minimize stales,
achievement of distribution targets, implementation of agreed merchandising standards, collection of
accounts receivable and maintaining high levels of customer service. Operating procedures must be followed
to ensure that there is continuity of standards across the KSA to support these primary job functions. In
addition to these duties the Pre-seller will also provide his supervisor with latest market information in order
to develop any sales opportunities.
- Sell the full range of products to an agreed list of customers.
- Sales will be measured against previously
- Levels of stales must be below the agreed target provided by his supervisor.
- The customers are to receive the service approved by the supervisor.
- The call frequencies as well as the daily
route plan are key to maintaining the levels of customer satisfaction demanded by the company.
- The supervisor will review the actual customers visited daily during the daily debriefing sessions.
- Carry out the daily and weekly vehicle checks as laid down in the operating procedures. The salesman is responsible for maintaining the sales vehicle in a clean and roadworthy condition and any defects or damage
must be reported at the earliest opportunity to the supervisor.
- Supply ready to ship customer orders on time. Full details including delivery arrangements to be included
- Maintaining individual customer stock levels to the agreed requirements in order to make sure that out of
stock problems are kept to a minimum.
- EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree or Equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years’ Experience in Sales & Account building
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills