PR and Content Executive Jobs In Dubai | Savills
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The successful candidate will have a strong background in PR and content development. They will need to show initiative, be self-motivated, efficient, proactive and creative. A ‘can do’ mindset, the ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise effectively is important. This role will be based in Dubai but will support a regional business that spans six countries.
- Draft press releases, inbound interview responses with inputs from Savills SMEs & other communication material as necessary for dissemination to the press
- Develop and maintain a PR plan whilst including planned global & local research launches & thought leadership pieces
- Develop media relations strategy, pitching bespoke story angles & secure high-level placements & interviews in print, broadcast, and online media to increase company visibility
- Review, with the wider team, key messages & regional strategy to be used in the development of PR content
- Degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, or related field
- Exceptional writing, editing and communications skills
- Bilingual/Multi-lingual – Advanced English and Arabic preferred
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and social media
- Excellent organisational skills and comfortable in meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically, exhibiting curiosity and persistence
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.