PPL Accountant Jobs In Dubai | McDermott
CB&I is the most experienced and the only worldwide builder and designer of industrial storage products and facilities. Headquartered in the Houston, Texas, CB&I has the global expertise and strategically located operations to provide engineering, procurement and construction solutions for our customers’ most complex energy projects.
- Effectively exemplify the company’s Leadership Competencies
- Actively seeks and utilizes an effective mentoring relationship(s)
- Establishes medium and long term career and personal development goals
- Enthusiastically seeks and accepts tasks and projects in rotations that allow for maximum experience and growth
- Proactively embraces and promotes the company’s HSE requirement’s and culture
- Regularly introspect, seek feedback and adapt behaviors for ongoing personal development
- Utilizes communication skills appropriate to the environment, resulting in effective interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Perform Project Accounting & Reporting activities effectively and efficiently, planning & implementation of monthly project forecasting for Dubai managed projects including aligning the new processes efficiently.
- 8-13 years of total relevant accounting experience.
- Qualified Accounting Degree with a Professional Certification in Accounting or Finance required.
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP accounting and reporting standards.
- Intermediate to advanced PC Skills: Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Hyperion HFM and Smartview experience is preferred.
- JDE and Essbase experience is a plus.