University Hospital Sharjah
Podiatrist Jobs | University Hospital Sharjah Careers
The Podiatrist is responsible for the provision of podiatry services to outpatients and inpatients UHS.
- Podiatrist is responsible for the provision of podiatry services to outpatients and inpatients UHS.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team in the provision of a client focused Podiatry service. The position holder will work closely with the endocrinology team, other allied health, medical team and nursing staff to provide a high-quality service.
- The practice of podiatry shall not include treating any part of the human body other than the foot.
- Actively participates in upholding and promoting the vision and culture of University Hospital Sharjah (UHS)
- Bachelor of Podiatry from an accredited education institution, college or university.
- Minimum 3 years post-graduation experience in podiatry services.
- Current license in country of origin
- UAE Ministry of Health License