NMC Specialty Hospital
Physiotherapist Jobs in Dubai | NMC Specialty Hospital Jobs
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Working as a professional member of a multi-disciplinary rehabilitation team and actively participating in team meetings
- Effectively communicating with staff members, health professionals, clients and family with regards to provision of physiotherapy services
- Contributing to, and participating in, education programs for residents, relatives and staff
- Participating in continuing education and courses updating Physiotherapy techniques and information
- Ensuring Physiotherapy equipment is adequately maintained and liaising with the head of department for the ordering of supplies and equipment
- Graduate from an approved College or University in Physiotherapy
- Current license in country of origin with DHA license to practice in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of practice in Physical Medicine
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Arabic language advantageous/desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work in cordial conditions in group practice in a hospital set up and as a member of a team