Physiotherapist Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
Responsible to provide support and advise staff from within the clinic in the benefits of alternative physiotherapy treatment plans, in comparison to unnecessary invasive treatments. Use physical methods to treat injury and disease. Use knowledge and skills to improve patients physical functioning and range of movement.
- Formulate and deliver an individualised treatment programme based on evidence based practice and treatment options, using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of various treatment models.
- Ensure appropriate referral of patients to other professionals and services using established protocols and pathways.
- Diagnose injury and develop individualised treatment programs for patients.
- Undertake clinical duties as required.
- Assist in the development and education of treatment programs.
- Make recommendations to the Practice Manager for changes within the area of physiotherapy to enhance services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy
- Must have a DHA/DOH/MOH license or eligibility as Physiotherapist.
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.