Health Authority (DHA)
Physiatrist (Senior Specialist Registrar) Jobs In Dubai | Health Authority (DHA)
For More Jobs: Click Here
A psychiatrist is a medical doctor (an M.D. or D.O.) who specializes in mental health, including substance use disorders. Psychiatrists are qualified to assess both the mental and physical aspects of psychological problems. People seek psychiatric help for many reasons.
- Provide general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
- Assist the Consultant in investigating, diagnosing and treating medically or surgically all patients referred to his specialty.
- Participates in teaching programs in the Department and its sections, regular seminars, promotes clinical investigative work.
- Participate in peer review, quality-related activities, and other clinical/administrative meetings when deemed necessary by the head of the department and the hospital administration.
- Maintain the highest professional standard of conduct in line with organization’s policies and procedures and internationally accepted standards.
- Participates in committees and taskforces, if assigned.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school with a recognized Membership/Fellowship/Board or equivalent.
- 5 years experience