Pharmacist – DHA Jobs In Dubai | GMG
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The role holder is responsible for providing customers with an effective pharmaceutical service by dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners as well as providing information to customers about medications and their use.
- Reviews customer’s prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed drugs, and to evaluate their suitability
- Provides the customer with information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage
- Compounds and dispenses medications as prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners
- Ensures understanding the customer’s needs by conducting necessary questioning and providing assistance when necessary
- Achieves sales targets by using sales techniques, up-selling and cross selling of all Super Care categories
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- License from: Dubai Health Authority
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a registered pharmacist in UAE.
- Strong English and Arabic language skills (written and spoken)