Personal Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Nathan & Nathan
They are looking for a Personal Assistant to assist with Coordination of the directors’ personal and business activities as requested. Preparation of communications and General administration and liaising with internal project teams and or functional departments on behalf of Directors.
- Prepare proposal documents
- Add and update information in Microsoft Outlook Programme including but not limited to dwp contacts categories
- Prepare and coordinate communication for Directors
- Manage personal and office filing systems for Directors in accordance with the SOP
- Prepare and manage Directors schedules / calendar of events (i.e. car, driver, meetings etc.)
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements for Directors
- Minimum Bachelor of Art or business management / general management
- At least 5 years experience in secretarial and administration field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Presentation software
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Typing skills in English and Local Language.
- Good management and reporting skills