Navafiz Support Systems
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Permit Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | Navafiz Support Systems
The City of Oxnard’s Development Services Department is seeking a Permit Coordinator with strong technical, organizational and supervision skills to be part of the Development Services team. This individual must be comfortable planning, organizing, and coordinating various programs, services, resources, and operations related to the assigned area.
- Coordinates permit processing activities with other City departments, outside agencies, customers, and the general public; serves on inter-agency committees, boards, and commissions.
- Integrates and helps facilitate building and planning permit functions to support major department goals; supervises and participates in developing, implementing, and evaluating plans, work processes, systems, and procedures to achieve annual goals, objectives, and work standards.
- Responds to and resolves difficult and sensitive citizen inquiries and complaints; provides general and technical information and assistance to developers, property owners and the public regarding laws, policies, regulations, standards and procedures with respect to submission of plans, processing of applications and implementation requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; (major coursework in engineering, architecture, or a related field is preferred),
- Five 5 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in a development permit processing program, which may include project managers and permit expediters that work through City permitting activities,
- One 1 year of administrative and/or lead supervisory responsibility.
- Experience in construction and/or project management will also be considered as qualifying experience.
- Experience will be counted toward education on a year for year basis.