Payroll & HRIS Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Richemont Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Responsible for managing the payroll activities to Richemont and the Maisons for Middle East, India & Turkey. The role holder will be in charge of system enhancement, digitalization projects and automation initiatives.
- Responsible for testing, deployment, communication and training of global SAP related upgrades and projects.
- Ensure customization of global process with the local practice as applicable.
- Serve as level two support for local and global SAP process such as Payroll and Time Management, Organization Management and PMP modules and Salary Review process.
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues and escalate and liaise the incidents to Group HRIS (L3) team as required.
- Responsible and point of contact for the payroll audit (Internal – I-CARE and External – PWC).
- Manage specific projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Integrate change management activities into the project plan.
- Knowledge of the full payroll cycle including knowledge of mandatory payroll deductions as well as integrated payroll systems and HRIS
- Knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and related development, enhancement and support practices, techniques and methods;
- Knowledge of HR practices, processes and tools related to on-boarding, recruitment, compensation, training and records management;
- Understanding of general accounting and taxation principles and the accounting cycle and processes
- Good understanding of IT processes and how these integrate with the HRIS/payroll system
- Excellent analytical, data management and reporting capability
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023