American Hospital Dubai
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Payroll Accountant Jobs at American Hospital Dubai
Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates. Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Ensure timely and monthly Payroll preparation and Payroll reports.
- Scrutinize leave salary and final settlements as per the policy of the Hospital.
- Scrutinize Monthly Provision for Leave, Gratuity and Passage.
- Necessary Payroll reports as and when required.
- Preparation of Payroll Budget.
- Supports the Hospital Policies and Procedures
- Supports the Department Policies & Policies.
- Commerce Graduate
- At least three (3) years in similar field.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Oracle system knowledge mandatory.
- Computer literacy essential.