Patient Experience Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
The role incumbent is responsible for overseeing day-to-day activities of clinical and non-clinical staff across all facilities to ensure service excellence across all levels, functions and departments. This role is serving as a liaison between the corporate Head of Departments and the staff on the ground.
- Receiving ticekt for complaints raised. Performing and coordinating complaint investigation gathering additional information, when necessary. Working closely with other departments to complete the complaints cycle. Maintains Complaints KPI and presents data to the Complaints Committee
- Contacts patients for escalated cases, to obtain information and maintains the communication until complaint is closed
- Ensuring the patient needs are central to the service and that appropriate and timely care is provided to all patients
- Oversees teams on the ground to ensure that grooming standards/customer service/communication standards are meeting and exceeding business expectations.
- Mainains training calendar that is presented to management and Head of the Departments
- Bachelor University Degree required.
- Degree level qualification in business administration/management desirable.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good decision-making skills