Mediclinic City Hospital
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Patient Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Mediclinic City Hospital Jobs
To manage the flow of patients arriving at the reception desk, for appointments, prescriptions or queries. To ensure all telephone calls are managed appropriately and professionally. or a manager, dependent on current and evolving practice workload and staffing levels.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the patient appointment scheduling and registration process
- To effectively and efficiently manage the medical insurance process and other related tasks
- Effectively manage the billing and cash up process
- Consistently meet customer service expectations by improving the quality of patient service
- Essential: Completed secondary school education (Grade 12)
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a customer services role, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications
- CRM (customer relations management) software applications
- Hospital information systems