Parts Picker Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Al Futtaim Careers
You will be responsible to manage spare parts warehouse operation to ensure stock are maintained as per 7 storage principles and stock inventory management. As a Parts Picker, you contributes to parts department operation for ordering, receiving, binning, packing and supply of all parts as per delivery orders (workshop / retail counter / re-call / Inter Branch Transfer) and need to support Parts Sales representative to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure stock is arranged methodically by binning the right part to right location.
- Ensure accuracy of parts order quantity to cater to business requirements.
- Ensure right supply of parts is picked, packed and delivered to all parties.
- Compliance of Dealer Management System inventory process & with Standard Operating Procedures
- 2 years’ relevant experience as a Parts Man / Picker
- Able recognizes and understands part numbers and alpha/numeric codes and capable of following written instructions and documented procedures.
- Basic parts catalogue knowledge.
- Have a good physical stamina to stand and walk for duration of work and lift, carry, maneuver heavy material or equipment’s up to 30 lbs.