Partner, Head of Arbitration Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for an arbitrator to mediate disputes between parties such as labor and management to find mutual resolution. The responsibilities of an arbitrator include settling disputes, analyzing information using knowledge of facts and industry practice, and creating reports on outcomes of the arbitration process.
- Facilitating communication in disputes to establish a mutual agreement.
- Clarifying the arguments of opposing parties.
- Conducting initial meetings for both parties to describe the arbitration process.
- Setting up appointments with both parties.
- Applying laws, procedures, and industry knowledge to settle disputes.
- Analyzing documentation and records.
- Interviewing key stakeholders in each case.
- Law or business degree.
- Extensive experience working in the industry.
- Solid knowledge of procedures, policies, and law.
- Demonstrate a neutral disposition.
- Strong communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.