Order Taker – Room Service Jobs In Dubai | A3malouna
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
As a Room Service Order Taker you are responsible to co-ordinate all service requirements addressed to Room Service department, Primarily responsible for guest orders from room or pool area via phone or any other ordering devices like mobile apps, TV etc.
- To ensure that all operating standards are well understood in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To answer phone within 3 rings and follow phone etiquette according to Sofitel standards.
- To explain, recommend and offer any food and beverage items base on meal period.
- To take all food and beverage orders according to standards set out.
- To repeat order at all times to ensure accuracy.
- To provide high standard of quality and follow-up to ensure proper delivery time on time as well as speedy service.
- To send soiled and collect clean linen from laundry before and after lunch or dinner service
- To be fully aware of hours of operations, concepts, offering and pricing as well as any events taking place in any F&B Outlet.
- To assist in carrying out monthly, quarterly, bi‑yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different outlets of the Food and Beverage Department.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.