Operations Roles – UAE National Jobs In Dubai | Informa Markets
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
- Be the key point of contact for the show teams in all matters on your allocated shows, internal and external.
- Accountability for setting, regular forecasting & achieving operational show budgets for allocated events.
- Responsibility for successful show management and technical delivery of several physical and digital events throughout the year including features & fully undertaking all related tasks.
- Manage production and implementation of show project plans ensuring all operational tasks are carried out on a timely basis according to individual project plans and within deadlines across all your events.
- Must have independently and successfully managed operations on exhibitions to a consistently high standard.
- Ability to anticipate problems and/or put contingency plans in place
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Great communication skills – being able to liaise with all Operations team members as well as working with Event Director level within event teams