Operations Manager Sea Freight Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
For More Jobs: Click Here
We are currently looking for Sea Freight Operations Manager for Al Futtaim Logistics in Dubai. As Sea Freight Operations Manager, you will manage the sea import / export business and assigned key accounts of Automotive portfolio in an efficient manner. You will handle Freight management of special movements, Cross Trade, Cross Border, Bulk & Break Bulk, Ro Ro, Ocean Charter movements.
- To manage an assigned team within Sea Freight and Procurement Department
- Handle end to end scope of assigned key accounts including managing day to day movements & scheduled movements
- Effective coordination with origin agents’ offices & ensure timely collections & lifting to attain efficient lead times & liaise for cost effective solutions
- Manage and develop relationship with Ocean Carriers and other local vendors.
- Procure rates and services from Ocean Carriers and other vendors and manage pricing to the market for leads/nominations from partners and local commercial team
- Handle the customer rate requests & RFQ’s and drive the results
- Degree or Diploma preferably in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Extensive experience in Sea Freight operations
- Must have awareness about Freight industry and its products & services
- Experience in Cargo wise EDI system or similar platform and an excellent knowledge on MS Office
- Ability to build and maintain friendly, warm relationships with customer
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills and has the ability to solve problems quickly