Operations Manager – Sea Freight Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
As Sea Freight Operations Manager, you will manage the sea import / export business and assigned key accounts of Automotive portfolio in an efficient manner. You will handle Freight management of special movements, Cross Trade, Cross Border, Bulk & Break Bulk, Ro Ro, Ocean Charter movements.
- To manage an assigned team within Sea Freight and Procurement Department
- Handle end to end scope of assigned key accounts including managing day to day movements & scheduled movements
- Effective coordination with origin agents’ offices & ensure timely collections & lifting to attain efficient lead times & liaise for cost effective solutions
- Manage and develop relationship with Ocean Carriers and other local vendors.
- Procure rates and services from Ocean Carriers and other vendors and manage pricing to the market for leads/nominations from partners and local commercial team
- Manage the day-to-day sea freight operations
- 5 years in Ocean Freight Industry, preferably with automotive shipping & Local services background
- Should be well-versed with Ocean Freight market intelligence, carrier relations and thoroughly knowledgeable about the services to/from Middle East.
- Ability to manage a team