Operations Manager – Middle East Jobs In Dubai | Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organisations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
- Defines project objectives and timelines for implementation of agreed upon initiatives, assists with measuring and contribution of OKR’s.
- Provides ongoing analysis of revenue forecasts, contractor costs, fee reconciliation and other internal expenditures working alongside wider Client Finance team to ensure monthly reconciliation.
- Manages invoicing and contract process for all clients locally.
- Working alongside existing team to provide analysis presenting monthly project profitability reporting.
- Creates and delivers reporting on outstanding collections within local region.
- Partners with existing team to ensure business is running smoothly and efficiently in terms of staffing and resource management.
- Provides ongoing analysis and recommendations for necessary tools, processes or systems required to improve operations. Acts on implementing recommendations in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the top management in each office
- Ability to lead and influence.
- Ability to self-start and work well independently under limited direction.
- Ability to manage multiple projects / initiatives on tight schedules and timelines.
- Comfort with and excitement about new challenges.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.