Operations Executive Jobs In Dubai | GAC Group
Click For More Jobs: Cick Here
The job exists to co-ordinate with Principals, on-site client representatives and port operations to ensure that voyage orders or appointments for port calls are received and actioned, including scrutinizing/approving proforma disbursement accounts and handling any enquires from Principal and agent.
- Understand the information required and all critical processes in conducting a port call operation.
- Promptly attend to voyage orders, normally within 2 hours.
- Communicate with Principals to obtain and explain information to and from local Ship Agents.
- Scrutinize/approve proforma disbursement accounts including fund request and verifying SOF entries.
- Input, scrutinize and challenge all necessary information into the company business software.
- Minimum 2 years in shipping agency operations
- Graduate from a recognised university
- Good communication skills in English – both written and spoken.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and able to multi-task.
- Good skills in complete MS Office packages
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.