Operations Associate Jobs In Dubai | Guest Ready
Guest ready is revolutionizing the hospitality industry through innovation, tech, and seamless customer service. We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our growing team as an Operations Associate based in Dubai! The primary aim of this role is to manage day-to-day operations along with adequate planning and delegation within the operations team with elements of live operations coordination and improving customer service. This role is for an individual who is looking for a challenge within a growing start-up where things are moving fast on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and dispatch along with the live operations team/ guest relations team’s daily tasks by prioritizing and delegating tasks for everyday check-in, checkout, and cleaning schedules
- Responsible for his/her ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner, problem-solve issues independently and quickly, implement processes, communicate internally and externally, and analyze trends and data.
- Ensure all the guests are communicated about their check-in procedures in advance, coordinate with the guest-relations team to conduct a spot check of the apartment before the guest’s arrival, schedule handyman or other maintenance providers
- Respond to day-to-day guest requests, issues, and other outreach using the GuestReady service principle
- Raise Issue resolution requests and claims against damages on time and submit supporting documentation/evidence to the team to follow up on such claims
- Troubleshoot minor maintenance and technology issues (e.g., upholstery stain removal, light bulb replacements, access to units, WIFI connectivity, or overseeing contractor appointments)
- Guest-centric and positive mindset
- Ability to make appropriate decisions while working under pressure
- Strong analytical capability along with being detailed; track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of operational problems
- Excellent communication skills (including local language and English, written and verbal), fluency in Arabic is also a must
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands, including evenings, weekends, and holidays