Operational Quality Assurance Auditor Jobs in Dubai | dnata Careers
We are looking for a detail-oriented quality auditor to oversee our quality control processes. You will be developing testing parameters for our products, reviewing products for industry compliance, and assessing production procedures. You may also need to train employees on quality standards.
- The Operational Quality Assurance Auditor will plan, conduct, report and follow-up audits as per the audit programme (2nd line of defence) for dnata Airport Operations within a global scope across multiple countries, ensuring the adherence of internal frameworks, standards and international aviation regulatory compliance requirements.
- They will ensure effective preparation, implementation and maintenance of dnata global operational frameworks (i.e. dnata Ground Operations Manual, dnata Cargo Operations Manual) and roll out of the Global quality management framework and tools.
- Help with the development and implementation of a global quality management framework, including systems and processes to meet internal standards and external requirements.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience in Airline/Aviation/Ground handling company/Aviation Services business
- Audit experience minimum 5 years