Al Tayer Group
Online Trading Manager – Beauty Brands Jobs In Dubai | Al Tayer Group
As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewelry, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols and Armani to name just a few!
- Having full P&L responsibility for the relevant website. Develop budgets and monitor monthly costs.
- Execute the day-to-day management of online trading to ensure effective and timely delivery and continuous growth through sales optimization in line with the commercial business plan.
- Drive sell thru and conversion by overseeing the maintenance and improvement of the website, ensuring all products are accurately represented, stylishly merchandised and smartly promoted.
- Thoroughly understand on site customer behavior to optimize customer journey and experience to maximize product visibility and sales performance.
- Monitor the ongoing performance of online promotions making any recommendations for change and feeding this back to the Head of Digital Trading.
- Work closely with Digital Merchandising, Digital Marketing, Digital Product/ Portfolio teams and provide coordination with current B&M Commercial, Finance, Merchandising, Logistics and Store Operations. Ensure all departments involved provide the required information in a timely manner.
- Oversee the digital commerce marketing plan in order to drive consumer traffic and conversion together with Digital Marketing and other Marketing functions within the business.
- Strong numerical and analytical commercial skills, advanced Excel user
- Knowledge of E-Commerce benchmarks and best practices for optimal user experience that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth
- Experience of using Google Analytics and other web analytics tools
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics or another web analytics tool
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently managing work load
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills