Omnichannel Manager Jobs In Dubai | CHANEL
For More Jobs: Click Here
Work closely with F&B and W/FJ teams on E-business orchestrations, ensuring the proper implementation of the digital set up with the support of the teamCoach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
- Develop and execute a North America omnichannel customer development strategy to increase retention and drive incremental business in close partnership with Marketing, Digital, Training, Retail Operations, Buying, IT, stores and the North America leadership team
- Maximize in-store usage of the Client Compass digital clienteling platform and other omni tools (e.g. Web Texting); provide guidance and training where necessary
- Drive enhancements to existing in-store digital platforms and roll out changes to the network in close partnership with IT and Retail Operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of digital or omni-channel customer experience; client development experience a plus
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and come up with new ideas and suggestions from these results
- Ability to implement strategies, monitor progress, and make necessary adjustments to achieve objectives
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task projects in a dynamic, fast paced environment with shifting priorities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.