Officer-Enterprise Risk & Business Resilience Jobs In Dubai | DP World
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Policy workers operate in advisory roles and are concerned with the guiding rules and principles of government. Reviewing, developing, and implementing policies and strategies for their assigned area is the name of the game for policy workers.
- Working with the team to identify and develop key policy areas
- Assembling, interpreting and analysing information
- Briefing partners and other external organisations
- Providing regular updates
- Working effectively with other stakeholders
- Support UAE Region businesses and functions in identifying, assessing, measuring mitigating potential risks, and having the right business continuity plans.
- Monitor the effectiveness of actions plans to mitigate risks by liaising with departments and UAE business unites on the adequacy of proposed actions.
- Ensure the business resilience by identifying the right business continuously plans along with UAE business units and test their effectiveness through regular drills to ensure effective business resilience & continuity.
- Report and monitor UAE businesses and functions risks in full alignment with Risk Management Corporate Head Office.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.