Office Receptionist Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Imdad Careers UAE
Responsible for the day-to-day general administration of Imdad Head office, handling the front-desk and client requests, assisting the management and supporting Imdad team members.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails
- Ordering of equipment, materials, and office supplies
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts, and payments as required and instructed
- Prepare POs and contracts for suppliers as advised
- Arrange meetings relating to the core operation of the company
- Ensure the smooth running of the organization on a day-to-day basis and as required
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma / Associate degree in Secretarial Specialized Studies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Administration, Reception, or other related fields
- Effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills