Office Boy Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
Responsible for serving tea and lunch to office staff, as well as kitchen maintenance, other day to day work as per direction of Officer In-charge. Responsible of Arrangement of refreshments for the official meetings and to guests. Any other duty assigned by Officer In-charge.
- Provide a high quality cleaning service that includes tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting, emptying bins, and polishing surfaces.
- Notify administration when materials are running low so that they can be ordered centrally.
- Helping the associate, staff, or other management staff in doing their responsibilities.
- Making and serving tea and coffee to guests and managers.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair
- One (1) or Two (2) years experience in a similar capacity.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Must be a team player as well as a goal-oriented individual who functions with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Requires attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills and dependability.
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish duties without close supervision.
- Should be able to communicate well in English.